Camera Ready Cosmetics Haul

Thursday, July 23, 2015


Hi everyone!

Today I just wanted to share what I got from http://camerareadycosmetics.com/
I love shopping in this site because it has all the professional makeup artist kits and brands that I've never heard of before! I love discovering new makeup and this site sells a lot of theatrical makeup brands so I always find something new to put in my cart

I have been toying around this site for AGES now - always putting things in my cart and leaving it for...no joke..2 years? HAH! But I finally had the guts (or the money) to order and I am so happy with everything I got!!
The first one I got is the Graftobian Hi-Def Glamour Creme Super Palette! I have heard sooooooooooooo many amazing things about this palette! I was at war with making decisions regarding whether to get this palette or the Ben Nye one but ultimately, this one won. I just fell in love with the colors and the texture of the foundations! They are EXTREMELY creamy and a dream to blend! I thought that they were perfect for sculpting using the light and dark shades in the palette so I had to get it!! In addition, I always do my friend's makeup but request that they bring their own foundations because I don't have the colors to match them - but now I do! It's a really cost efficient product too cos you're getting 18 different shades for the price of 1 high end foundation.


Check out the product HERE

The next product I got were these gooorrggeeeoouus La Femme Blushes!!
I have been researching endlessly for the shades I wanted! I managed to narrow it down to 8 colors and I couldn't be more thrilled with what I got!! These blushes are known for their pigmentation and longevity and with my experience with them so far, I have to say that these blushes are NO JOKE! they are soooooooooooo richly pigmented and extremely vibrant and long wearing!! I was just in awe when I first swatched them!! - and so was my snapfamily since I swatched these bad boys on my snapchat the moment I got them! (snapchat is: sameow21) 
Check out the blushes HERE

The last item I got is this practice head from Mehron Cosmetics
Now.... I know what you guys might be thinking....WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!!?? But I swear it's a really neat product!! I'm an anti-social so I really don't go out much (if at all -.-) so it's impossible for me to practice on someone every single day to improve my technique. I'm aware it won't be the same since the human skin has oils and is obviously very very different from plastic BUT...I thought it was a great way to improve basic makeup skills since I am SO AWKWARD when I do other people's makeup. I actually do this weird thing where I don't breathe when I'm doing other people's eyeliner.........yea... hopefully this tool will help me fix that lol



Check out the practice head HERE

I hope you guys enjoyed this haul! Stay tuned for upcoming posts where I will swatch and review each one of these products!! Please don't hesitate to leave me a comment down below if you have any questions about any of the products mentioned above or if you want to recommend a product you want me to review!


Thank you for reading xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground