How to Reduce Oily Skin and Prevent Wrinkles: Za Deep Hydration Lasting Moisture Gel Review

Monday, August 3, 2015



Hi Everyone!!!

Hope you're all doing well inshallah! Today I wanted to talk about a skincare product I discovered from a brand called ZA cosmetics! They have a range of high quality and very affordable skincare products but this one in particular stood out for me! As some of you may know, I have very oily skin and some of you might be like "then why on earth would you use products like this when your skin already produces excessive moisture?" The answer is simple. There's this crazy myth out there that suggests that oily people shouldn't moisturize because it will make them more oily....BUUUUUUUUUUTTTT little do they know that moisturizing might actually be the answer to controlling excessive oil production! The skin produces excessive oil in effort to protect the skin. We strip our skin of moisture when we wash our face frequently, get exposed to the sun and apply foreign and unnatural products for long periods (...like makeup...) so to compensate, our sebaceous glands pump out more oil than we typically need in order to prepare itself for the next time we harm our skin (i.e. the next time you apply makeup -.-). I have found that using deeply hydrating products like facial oils, creams and gels like this truly 100% help in controlling excessive oil production. I do recommend to apply these treatments at night rather than before applying makeup just so you can give your skin enough time to full absorb the product and replenish the skin.

If you have dry skin or dry patches of skin on your face then just remember this....wrinkles begin with dryness. Notice your lips when they are dry and chapped - the creases on the lips multiply! In addition, no matter how many layers of lipstick you apply to cover it, the creases will show!!! The skin on your face is the same and no matter how many layers of makeup you have on, if you have wrinkles - THAT STUFF GON SHOW! So rather than taking action AFTER you can already see prominent signs of aging, why not take action BEFORE it progresses and PREVENT or at least slow down the process of aging by keeping your skin hydrated!!! It literally only takes a few seconds of your day!!! This product in particular is absolutely amazing for this because it is soooo deeply hydrating and you wake up with soft supple skin. In fact, one application of the Za deep hydration moisture gel increases the skin's moisture level by up to 200%!!!!!!!!


The texture of this bad boy is sooooo unique!!! It is very very thin and light which is so strange to me because usually, deeply hydrating products are heavier and leave this oily and thick layer on the skin. However this one has NONE of that!! It literally just feels like you splashed your face with cool water! It absorbs soooooooooooooo quickly too and leaves absolutely no greasy feeling on the skin's surface! It has a very subtle smell and I basically just scoop some up using my fingers then I dot it all over my face and blend it out evenly to ensure I get every part of my face soaked in moisture!


I have been using this product for almost a month now and my skin has just been looking and feeling absolutely amazing! Even with just 1 application, I felt a difference the morning after and I think that such immediate results is something very special and deserves more recognition! I highly HIGHLY recommend this product and I hope you will all give it a go and see the results for yourself!!

Overall, I give this product 5 stars
★★★★★

Where to find it in New Zealand:
You can get this product at your leading pharmacies: Life Pharmacy, Unichem, Japan Mart and Farmers

Online:
http://www.makeupdirect.co.nz/



Thank you for reading!!!xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground