Graftobian HD Glamour Creme Palette Review + Swatches

Saturday, July 25, 2015


Hi everyone!
Today I'm back again to talk about this GOOOORRGGEOOUUSS palette! I got this beauty in my recent haul from camerareadycosmetics.com and I just couldn't wait to share my thoughts with you guys! Now, this palette comes in three shades: Warm, Neutral and Cool. I decided to get the warm one just because I wasn't planning on using this professionally but rather for personal use. The shades complimented my warm skintone and I figured that I can use the range of colors for sculpting the face and catering for my friends. I'm no professional makeup artist but I get a lot of my friends asking me to do their makeup. A lot of those friends fit within the range of colors in this palette so I just thought it was the perfect choice!


The Packaging: The packaging of this baby is very sleek and simple. The palette is made out of plastic, it's black all over and it has a glossy finish. It's very minimalistic in the front as it just has the brand logo printed in shiny silver print on the bottom center of the palette . Inside, there is a huge mirror and 18 different shades of foundation. On the back, there is a description of the foundation and a list of shade names printed in the order you see them in the palette - making it easy to identify which is which. A list of ingredients is also present on the back of the palette.





The Foundation: The actual product is sooooo high quality!! A little goes a very long way so you only need a small amount! The foundation just melts into the skin and blends effortlessly and the coverage is very buildable! You can achieve a sheer and natural finish by using a stippling brush to stipple on a small amount of product all over the face and blend it out to achieve your desired coverage. You can thin the foundation out by adding a mixing medium or a facial moisturizer to minimize its coverage as well. Otherwise, a medium to full coverage is easily achievable with this product as it is very pigmented. Its longevity varies on your skin type but I find that this foundation holds up quite well on my extremely oily skin. I just need to blot once or twice through out the day and that's that. People with dryer skin and normal to combination skin may benefit from this foundation more due to the fact that this is a creme foundation and it has more moisture.

How to use it: You can use the product in this palette as a foundation to even out your skintone and create a flawless complexion. However, this palette has other uses too! because of how pigmented and rich the foundations are, you can actually concentrate a small amount of this product onto a problem area and it will act as a concealer! You can also use this palette as a cream highlight and contour where you would use the lighter colors on the highest points of your face (to protrude those areas) and the darker colors to sculp your face; creating defined checkbones, chiseled jawline 

The Price: This foundation palette costs $79.99USD when I purchased it in THIS website. I think it's worth every penny because of how high quality the foundations are and the variety of shades you get! Think about it...$79.99 is like 1 or 2 high end foundations but in this palette you're getting 18 different foundation colors!

Overall I give this product 4 stars out of 5! It's amazingly pigmented, moderately long wearing (considering I have extremely oily skin), melts on the skin and makes the skin look flawless!
★★★★✰

 Now for the SWATCHES♥️

L-R: Graceful Swan, Ingenue, Vixen, Femme Fatale, Enchantress, Temptress


L-R: Sunlit Linen, Buttermilk, Desert Sand, Golden Sunset, Winter Wheat, Deep Xanthe


L-R: Midnight Marigold, Ginger, Burnt Amber, Pecan, Sienna, Caramel


Inshallah I can do some contour and highlight tutorials for you guys very soon so you can see how I use these products! Let me know in the comments down below if you would like to see something like that and inshallah I can put up a post for that very soon!

Thank you so much for reading!!!xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground